[B'nai Israel] Shabbat Services 5/29

B'nai Israel Bulletin via Bulletin bulletin at bnaiisraelnd.org
Wed May 27 17:03:30 CDT 2015

Good Evening,

Please join us on Friday, May 29 at 7:00pm for Shabbat Services. Our very
own Victor Lieberman will be leading services, and Ruth Leichter will be
hosting the oneg.

We’ve had a special request for a minyan, so please do attend if you’re
available, we’d love to have you.  Please keep reading for a special
message.

Also, any submissions for the upcoming bulletin are due by the end of the
day on Thursday, May 28.

And now, a quick special message:

Friday is the first Jewish Anniversary of my mother’s passing.  I would
like to say kaddish and, of course, need a minyan to do so.  I would
consider it a personal favor if you and your families could attend
services; I will serve a light supper after.  Thank you ever so much for
your consideration.  Love, Ruth