[B'nai Israel] Passover Seder Reservation Reminder

B'nai Israel Bulletin via Bulletin bulletin at bnaiisraelnd.org
Sun Mar 29 18:39:20 CDT 2015

Passover is rapidly approaching. We hope to see you at the B'nai Israel community seder on April 4 at 6:00 PM .  So we'll know how many to expect, please RSVP by April 1.  There are two ways to reserve your spot:

1: Visit this link:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0b4da4a928a3fc1-community
and click "RSVP Now.”  You can pay at the door, but you need to be pre-registered for the reduced pricing.

OR

2: Mail your reservation and payment to:
             B’nai Israel Synagogue
             P.O. Box 14122
             Grand Forks, ND 58208

PRE-REGISTRATION PRICING:
         Adults $30       Children 12 & under $15

AFTER APRIL 1:
        Adults $40    Children $20

In addition to the seder Saturday evening, student rabbi Ariel Naveh will lead a shortened Shabbat service Friday night at 5:00 PM.  Torah study and adult education will be on Saturday afternoon at 1 and 2 PM.

Shavuah tov!