[B'nai Israel] First message on the new Bulletin list

bulletin via Bulletin bulletin at bnaiisraelnd.org
Sun Sep 7 16:53:50 CDT 2014

Hi All.

By now, you should have received a welcome message about the new list.  I’ve added the board members, and this is sort of a test message.

Just so I know it’s working, please send an e-mail to me at garwood at gra.midco.net saying you got the list post.  If you got the post but DIDN’T get the welcome message, let me know that as well.  If you didn’t get this post...  Oh well.  DON’T REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE (see below)

Jen and Victor can send newsletters and announcements to:

bulletin at bnaiisraelnd.org

You’ll probably want to add that to your address book so you don’t have to type it each time.
Anyone other than Jen and Victor (and me because I run the thing but won’t be an a$$ about it) will get a polite reply that you can’t post here.

So, here goes...

Bert