[B'nai Israel] Weekend Programming

B'nai Israel Bulletin and Announcements via Bulletin bulletin at bnaiisraelnd.org
Wed Oct 15 16:55:19 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon,
 We would love to remind you of our spectacular weekend activities in store!
In addition to what’s on the bulletin calendar, please be reminded of the following:

Children’s education has been switched to mornings on “rabbinic” Saturdays.
10:00 start time, due to expressed preference by parents. As such, Torah discussion group will now be held at 1 pm and Adult education has been adjusted to 2 pm (topic
tba).Also, on Saturday, please join us for a dairy potluck at the home of Linda Baeza Porter (please see calendar link for additional information);
driving directions & map if needed
Final reminders: The next board meeting is just over a week away (10/25; 6 pm) and we are still collecting non-perishables for our annual high holidays food drive!

Thanks!