[B'nai Israel] Shabbat Services 12/19, Latkes 12/20

B'nai Israel Bulletin and Announcements via Bulletin bulletin at bnaiisraelnd.org
Tue Dec 16 11:22:20 CST 2014

Good Afternoon and Chag Sameach!

Please join us Friday, December 19 at 7:00pm for Shabbat Services, and this weekend for educational programming.

Our annual Chanukah Party will be on Saturday, December 20. As always, all are welcome to attend and the latke brigade will be in full force beforehand!

Please enjoy the attached current newsletter if you missed it in previous emails.

Thanks!

p.s. Only 4 days until our annual Chanukah party! See the bulletin for details!